Wednesday, January 21, 2009

AM I WRONG??

Am I WRONG??


so confuse..... dono wat do to..... haiz.....
every1 hv their own pt of view.... i just tell my pt only le.....
dont mean to harm any 1....
may be sometimes i din think b4 talk, but every1 will do mistakes....
i not a perfect person, just a simple person that will always make mistakes......
sometimes even dono wat my mistakes were, wat wrong tat i do....
so if i do any things that make u sad, please tell me la.....
i dont wan to hear fr others......
i dont wan to be the last 1 to know......
if i do anythings wrongs, pls face to face tell me la....
i will apologize, said sorry.....

2 comments:

Yen Xue said...

hai yo
who make u so upset?

Paul Khor said...

haiyo.r u okay?
do u meant tat the latest post u did?
okay 1 la
we just curious about it
no blame u ar
support u tim.haha