Friday, January 16, 2009

B4 n AFTER still the same...

cny is around the corner...... everythings need to be new.....
new clothes..... new shoe.... new bag...... including some new hair style......
but this year..... not all the things is new...... haiz......
not for my hair style......
so regret go to cut hair today..... better more expensive in cost than hav a regret day......

"u gt go cut hair ma??" every1 so suprise when i said i cut hair edi..... lol.....
gt the zong dong go cut hair 2nd round......
but am i still gt hair to cut another time??
keep asking myself.... even phone my sis n poh...... crazy man.....

b4 n after, dont hav any diff ..... why i need to waste my time?? waste my money??
haiz....
need to let it go.... if dont cant sleep tonight .... lol
4get all the sadness.....
tomorrow will be a better day , a better life.......
waiting 4 goodnews ......
goodbye my new hairstyle.....
i will miss u next year cny lo.......

No comments: