Tuesday, September 1, 2009

supprising BIRTHDAY, love ya

another year pass by...
i getting older
31/8/09 is my 21st birthday....

this year, i decide to do a simple and nice birthday.
i dont like to open a birthday party just like my sis. i dont like invite all my friends to have a celebration at any place. just like to be wit myself, wit my family, live ordinary...

but i get some supprise fr all my friends.
27/8/09, i gt dharmma class. after finishing the class, suddenly the light closed. a cake appear. the song sang. ya, the cake is for us, me and chun li. really supprise coz i din expect them will celebrate my birthday. thanks. i really love it.

monday is holiday. so i went back home.
monday, a simple day. ,my cooking was so delicious.
31/08/09, 12.00am, we blow the candle, we sing the birthday song. wit my dearest mum, and 2 bro. if my sis gt come, then that will be more meaningful. thanks bro for come back home although gt test waiting him.
thanks mum. thanks roland. thanks ronald.

then i continue my journey to USM campus.
reach there about 5AM.
reach here, saw han. so suprise wat she doing at cafe at this hour. not need sleep ah??
then turn back. saw the rest ppl. saw the cake.
wah, unbelieveable. they, still awake at this time, waiting for me to reach here.
shock!!!
touching!!!
but.... luckly i din cried.

really thanks. qin, poh, han, ks, yx, hui ru, gyn, randy, and hui min, who not wit us coz eat medicine, sleep edi.

i really love u all.
my love++++

5 comments:

Paul Khor said...

why no cry...i want to see you cry.haha...anyway...glad that you had a wonderful birthday..bless you..ALL THE BEST>..hope you have lots of surprise after that...for sure a good surprise...

PolyTrom said...

happy birthday..
sorry, cant attend ur bday surprise..

思云 said...

happy belated birthday~! haha

stupid monk said...

sorry ya... din wish u on ur birthday... but replace now..

Happy Birthday ya.. Si Calyn...

hahahahah

[@1yN said...

思云 and stupid monk: thanks la....
dont forget to wish the others too... teng chow...