Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i not alone.

tomolo need to go back to parit buntar lo...
but, WAIT!!
cny is coming. not yet buy new clothes!!

haha.. so happy still can go kl 1st b4 go back Uni. ^^
is SHOPPING time lo~~ YEAH~~go with feng...haha

this sem break pass really fast.
but i enjoy my days. wont regret choose so many activity during holiday. Just feel sorry to my family and friends. until now, i still not yet meet my Form 6 best friend, wan tan and happy ghost... haiz... next time meet is cny period.... our last meet is on last sem break. T_T

Now, i just wan to use all i can, to lighten up my buddy.
i wish i can be a lamp.
when u feel down, my light will bring u up.
when u feel tired, my light will make u energized again.
when u feel sad, my light will make u happy again.
when u feel lost, my light will lead the way.
but if i feel down, tired, sad, lost...
i wont afraid.
coz, there still gt many lamp that support me.
if my light not strong enough, there still gt another lamp that can help.
coz, i not alone, and u are not alone.
we are together.
we are family.
shequ 23, ka yuuu!!!!

love will make us strong...

thx 2 jue too...

3 comments:

思云 said...

ya~ u r not alone! leng ma, u hav us o.. haha.. jia you.. thanks for willing to be our lamp, thanks for trusting us, thanks for everything, reli reli, love ya!!

we'll be each other's lamp too... promise~

Anonymous said...

缘聚你我,以情动人,依法灌溉,彼此爱护一家~

t$uKi said...

can i jadi tourch light a??
use battery de...macam YENG sikit leh....^^